A seemingly endless Free Feast .
Bringing Krishna Culture Festivals to a City Near You
Festival of India's Phani Bhusan greets the supreme Lord.
More parade.. more crowds
A parade photo.. Lots of People JAYA!
The Lord of the Universe with His consort and brother situated on Their chariot.
A nice crowd shot of the many that made the sojourn to the festival.
An older generation takes a refreshing look at life as they read the Vegetarianism exhibit.
Some festival goers enjoy an ecstatic day of bliss, including Festival of India veteran, Bhakta Ben.
A long shot of the Festival as it unfolds.
* Bright New Multi-Colored Tent Tops
* All Festival Of India's Exhibit Panels are being updated and repaired, to excellent condition
* New "Who Is Prabhupada" Exhibit under construction, will be ready for the upcomimg festival--Baltimore (see draft of the first panel of this new exhibit below)
* Two new 30' x 45' Performance Tents to replace the 40' x 60' tent
* Stage-Mobile, Mobile Stage will increase impact and flexibility of Festival Of India's dynamic presentations
* Click here to help Festival Of India bring the above enhancements to all the festivals