Hare Krsna to all,
Well, this week we've added some photos from the Tampa Bay Ratha Yatra and Festival of India(many thanks to Bhakta Tony Parrino for his efforts), updated the Baltimore Festival Page, and did some other tweaks for a few errors. Keep your eyes open for last years flyers for inspiration and/or direction on your own this year.
At your service,
-Jaganntha Puri Dhama Dasa
* Bright New Multi-Colored Tent Tops
* All Festival Of India's Exhibit Panels are being updated and repaired, to excellent condition
* New "Who Is Prabhupada" Exhibit under construction, will be ready for the upcomimg festival--Baltimore (see draft of the first panel of this new exhibit below)
* Two new 30' x 45' Performance Tents to replace the 40' x 60' tent
* Stage-Mobile, Mobile Stage will increase impact and flexibility of Festival Of India's dynamic presentations
* Click here to help Festival Of India bring the above enhancements to all the festivals
Hare Krishna everyone,
With two festivals notched on our belt, (University of Florida in Gainesville and Tampa Bay), we're coming closer and closer to the full-fledged 2007 Festival of India tour. What that means is currently, we're endeavoring our very best to make sure that everything this year is in tip top shape. Panels are being restored and new one's designed, ideas are being channeled to sort out what is feasible and practical, and thus far our best tangible addition has been the brightly colored brand new tent tops for our tents.
Festival of India Tour in Brazil finished on Jan 28th with great success. Around 30 devotees have traveled together over than 700 miles thourgh beautiful brazilian coasts taking diferent aspects of India.
We got many facilities by the Cities Hall and specially the Consulate of India in Sao Paulo which became an important partner.
Now, we`ve just started FOI 2008 organization and we have been inviting youth from America to join us next January 2008!!!
the pictures attached are related to FOI Sao Paulo, the biggest of Latin America so far!!!
We're currently transferring the newer and pertinent entries from our old Tour Diary to the New TOUR DIARY... until the activity is completed, please feel free to browse the old one HERE until we've completed the task. Until then, thanks for seeing what Festival of India is
After the devestating Storm in Washington DC on July Fourth of this year, all the tent tops needed to be replaced. Just last week we placed the order for all new multi-colored striped tent tops.
You can look forward to seeing a bright new looking Festival Of India this coming --2007-- Festival Season! Hare Krishna!
We're also working on updating and repairing the exhibits. More an that in another article, coming later...